Norwalk JR Football & Cheer
For the 2019 Football season, Norwalk Jr Football & Cheer
has joined Fairfield County Football League (FCFL).
REGISTER FOR ALL PROGRAMS AT:
Tackle Football 2019
Tackle Registration for Grades 2-8
- Early Registration Begins: 4/1/19
- Registration Cost during early registration is $270 per player
- After June 1, all registrations will be $305
- After August 1, a late fee of $25 will be added making registration $330 per player
- All registrations require a $70 deposit upon registration. Final payment is due by August 11
Base Cost: $305.00 Early Bird Discount: $35.00 through 06/02/2019
Direct Link to Register Online for Tackle Football: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=2:188062
Flag Football 2019
Norwalk Jr Football & Cheer offers an NFL Flag Football program for grades K-8.
NFL Flag Registration for Grades K-8
- Registration Opens: 4/1/19
- Registration Cost is $145 per player. Payment is due upon registration through our secure server
- All registrations require payment in full by August 11
Direct Link to Register Online for Flag Football: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=2:188182
Cheer Registration for Grades 1-8
- Registration Begins: 4/1/19
- Registration Cost is $300 per player
- After July 1, a late fee of $50 will be added making registration $350 per player
- All registrations require full payment at the time of registration. For those with balances still due after 7/5, your account will incur a 2% interest fee until paid
Direct Link to Register Online for Cheerleading: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=2:188184
WAITLIST INFO: IF THERE IS A WAITLIST FOR YOUR GRADE LEVEL, MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON IT SO WE CAN DETERMINE IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO ADD ANOTHER TEAM!
PLEASE NOTE - NEW POLICIES ARE IN PLACE!!
- Financial Aid Application Deadline JUNE 1, 2019
- The following forms must be printed and returned prior to participant being fitted or receiving equipment:
- Medical Clearance (signed & stamped by doctor. CLICK HERE for form)
- Final Report Card (showing all marking periods)
- Birth Certificate or Passport (new players only)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION - TACKLE
- **An ititial Deposit of $70 is due upon registration. If at least the initial deposit is not made upon registration (or within 5 days by mail), your registration could be deleted and you would need to Re-Register your child.**
- $70 Deposit is Non-Refundable. Credit cards and Visa Debit cards accepted online. Checks & money orders by mail. No Refunds (of fees after deposits) after September 1, 2019.
- Equipment fittings will be announced and are at Brien McMahon High School from 9am-12pm. Additional, non-league issued equipment will be the responsibility of the participant (i.e., cleats, gloves, protective cup, cheer sneakers, accessories, etc.)
- Parents/guardians are expected to volunteer a minimum of 12 hours during the season.
- Financial Aid is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.