Norwalk JR Football & Cheer
2017 TACKLE & CHEER PROGRAM
FOOTBALL GRADES 2 – 8 (6 years old by 7/31/17)
CHEER – GRADES 1 – 8
REGISTRATION ENDS JULY 1, 2017
Deposit: $70 (non-refundable)
Final Payment is due on or before JULY 1, 2017
$25 Discount Per Additional Child
WAITLIST INFO: IF THERE IS A WAITLIST FOR YOUR GRADE LEVEL, MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON IT SO WE CAN DETERMINE IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO ADD ANOTHER TEAM!
PLEASE NOTE - NEW POLICIES ARE IN PLACE!!
- Registration closes JULY 1, 2017 – No exceptions
- Please make final payments is by JULY 1, 2017. Participants with unpaid balances are subject to being unregistered after JULY 1, 2017
- Financial Aid Application Deadline JUNE 1, 2017
- The following forms must be printed and returned prior to participant being fitted or receiving equipment:
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Acknowledgement
- Emergency Medical Treatment
- Image Release
- Medical Clearance (signed & stamped by doctor)
- Participation and ID Card
- Waiver and Release
- Final Report Card (showing all marking periods)
- Birth Certificate or Passport (new players only)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- $70 Deposit is Non-Refundable. Credit cards and Visa Debit cards accepted online. Checks & money orders by mail. No Refunds (of fees after deposits) after August 16, 2017.
- Practices are MANDATORY and tentatively begin AUGUST 4, 2017.
- Equipment fittings will be announced and are at Brien McMahon High School from 9am-12pm. Additional, non-league issued equipment will be the responsibility of the participant (i.e., cleats, gloves, protective cup, cheer sneakers, accessories, etc.)
- Registration fee does not include post-season play.
- Parents/guardians are expected to volunteer a minimum of 12 hours during the season.
- Financial Aid is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Financial Aid applications must be received before June 1, 2017 to be considered.
For more information, please contact:
Registration: Nadine Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid: Tricia Massucco at
2017 Flag Football
Fees are Non-Refundable.
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
REGISTRATION CLOSES AUGUST 30, 2017
Equipment will be the responsibility of the participant (i.e., cleats, gloves, etc.)
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE NFL FLAG CONSENT FORM AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: